La Cate

Convention Centres

Ronda del Rector Arolas, 4 17600 Figueres (L’Alt Empordà)

+34 972 503 155


The Patronat de la Catequística’s (La Cate) auditorium opened in 1932. Designed by architect Emili Blanch, this rationalist building has been recognised as a cultural asset of national interest. In 2011 it underwent a comprehensive renovation in order to install the necessary technical facilities to host all types of small and medium-format cultural activities and events with capacity for 300 people.

Meeting Rooms