|Category||Number of establishments||Number of rooms||Guest capacity|
|1* and others||1||10||24|
1. Carme Chapel
The church, built between 1768 and 1771 by master builder Miquel Basart, is a single nave. It has two side chapels and a rectangular apse and was home to the image of the Mare de Déu del Carme, owned by Father Miquel Costa. Bombing during the Civil War demolished the hospital but left the chapel intact. The chapel became town property in 1999. Renovation of the chapel began in 2008 and today serves as the headquarters of the Ezequiel Torroella Art Space and Local Heritage Interpretation Centre. It can seat seventy people and a stage is available
Chefs will help participants prepare different traditional seafood dishes and learn about different fish species, how to handle them, traditional products and recipes and their characteristic tastes.
This is a thirty-minute guided tour of the live fish auction. From a reserved space participants can watch the fish wholesalers and retailers make their daily purchases. Together with the guide’s explanation about what happens at the auction, the visit also features a four-minute video in four languages that explains the entire process.