You’d better believe it! On the calm waters of Banyoles lake, you can see boats with the head and tail of a dragon propelled by rowers synchronised with the rhythm of a drum.
These are corporate groups taking part in Dragon Boat competitions.
Dragon Boat is a thousand-year-old form of canoeing that comes from China and is practiced in boats crewed by 20 rowers and a drummer who sets the rhythm of the team.
It is a very visually appealing sport that is fun and easy to learn. It fosters teamwork and requires collaboration, commitment, communication and coordination.
Thanks to these attributes, Dragon Boat is a teamwork dynamic for corporate groups; a unique experience that shows how a corporation can improve if people align their capabilities.
The incomparable natural environment of Banyoles lake is the ideal setting for this activity to be enjoyed as a group. In Pla de l’Estany and also in Garrotxa you can find a wide range of quality accommodation and restaurants with all the necessary services to host groups of companies.
Dragon Boat Emotions organises exclusive teamworking days for corporate groups, and makes all the necessary arrangements to design and develop complete corporate event programmes, such as those we present below.
- Teambuilding Day + Introduction to Dragon Boat on Banyoles lake
- Experiential visit to La Draga Neolithic Park
- Lunch at La Carpa
- Guided tour of Besalú with dinner included
- Guided tour of Girona + escape room
- Brunch at Casa Cacao + workshop visit
- Discovery cycling route around Girona
- Dinner in Girona
- Dragon Boat competition + visit to the Banyoles area
- Final lunch at Vora Estany and end of programme